Pizza Hut Dairy Free Menu 2023
In terms of the many outlets, Pizza Hut is the most popular pizza chain around the world. However, as with many corporate giants, they move slowly.
They’ve carefully tested their dairy-free and vegan products, such as Violife cheese substitute and a variety of Beyond meats in certain places.
However, their shops offer a variety of dairy-free products as well. Below, we’ve listed them on our guide to dairy-free meals, including WingStreet items, allergen information, and a brief vegan-friendly guide.
Does Pizza Hut Have Dairy Free Options
Pizza Hut is Dairy Free Menu A Guide for Allergen Information and Vegan Alternatives
This menu guide has dairy-free options first, followed by custom-order build-your-own pizza components. This guide is only applicable to U.S. locations. There are different options in other countries.
Other Allergen and dietary notes: Pizza Hut does not employ tree nuts or peanuts within their establishments. All non-dairy pizza wings, plain pizza crusts (without flavorings), pizza sauces, and the listed toppings are soy-free. However, this doesn’t apply to highly refined soy oil.
Both types of wings, breaded and traditional, undergo dredging with seasonings that may contain wheat, including those without wheat.
However, all pizza sauces and toppings mentioned here contain wheat. The items listed below as non-dairy are egg-free, except for Udi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crust.
Also Check: Pizza Hut Menu With Prices
Pizza Hut Dairy Free Menu
Pizza Hut Wings (at Wing Street locations)
- Naked (Bone-In and Bone-Out)
- Buffalo Burnin’ (Bone-In and Bone-Out)
- Buffalo Medium (Bone-In and Bone-Out)
- Buffalo Mild (Bone-In and Bone-Out)
- Cajun Rub (Bone-In and Bone-Out)
- Honey BBQ (Bone-In and Bone-Out)
- Lemon Pepper Rub (Bone-In and Bone-Out)
- Sweet Chili (Bone-In and Bone-Out)
The Garlic Parmesan, Ranch Rub, Smoky Garlic, and Spicy Garlic Wings contain dairy in the seasoning or sauce.
Yes, the uncooked large Traditional Wings (bone-in) and Breaded Boneless Wings (bone-out) at Pizza Hut are made without dairy. They are cooked without sauces or rubs.
Additionally, specific locations do not fry products that contain dairy products. However, you should check with your local establishment if you’re concerned about cross-contamination between fryers.
Pizza Hut Sides
- Breadsticks (no cheese seasoning)
Pizza Hut has a cheesy sprinkle that is included on their breadsticks. It’s added before baking. Choose it without the seasoning to make the breadsticks dairy-free.
For fries, certain places don’t fry items with dairy. However, you should check with your local for any concerns about cross-contamination between fryers.
- Honey BBQ
- Cinnamon Sticks (no icing)
- Hand Tossed Crust
- Original Pan Crust
- Rectangular Crust
- Thin ‘n Crispy Crust
- Udi’s Gluten-Free Crust
- The buttery Blend Crust Flavor (not the garlic flavor)
It’s a good thing! Garlic Buttery Blend, Hut Favorite, Parmesan Parsley, and Toasted Parmesan Crust. The flavors available at Pizza Hut do contain dairy.
These items aren’t utterly dairy-free in Canada. The only dairy-free option in Canada is the gluten-free crust because it is packaged in advance. Other crusts in Canada are made with milk or made with milk.
- Classic Marinara
- Premium Diced Tomato Sauce (For Detroit Style Only)
- The spicy Marinara (limited deal)
Heads Up! The Creamy Garlic and Bean Pizza Sauces contain dairy.
Heads Up! Violife is available in the U.K. however; it is only available in specific test markets in the U.S.
Pizza Protein Toppings
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- BBQ Beef (regional)
- Grilled Chicken
- Italian Sausage
- Seasoned Pork
- Slow-Roasted Ham
- Beyond Meat Pepperoni (vegan; regional)
It’s the Classic Meatballs at Pizza Hut that do contain dairy.
Pizza Produce Toppings
- Diced Roma Tomatoes
- Fresh Green Bell Peppers
- Fresh Red Onions
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Green Olives
- Green Chile Peppers
- Lettuce (regional)
- Mediterranean Black Olives
- Sliced Banana Peppers
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Sweet Pineapple
- Tuscani Meaty Marinara Pasta (no cheese)
They provide Baked Chicken for their pasta and salads (where there is) and can be purchased with no dairy. The typical recipe uses cheese breadstick seasoning. However, it can also be prepared with no seasoning.
Pizza Hut Salad
Heads Up! The majority of Pizza Hut locations in the U.S. no longer serve salads. If they offer salad, you should be mindful that their bread crumbs are made of dairy and are used as cheese or cheese seasonings on most salads.
Salads can be served with pizza toppings, and the dressing is dairy-free, should there be is one available. They do not have any corporate-level sauces available.
Does Pizza Hut have non-dairy cheese?
Pizza Hut does not carry vegan cheese yet, so no matter what you order, you’ll want to go cheeseless.
For a few weeks during late fall of 2020, the chain partnered with Beyond Meat to offer Beyond Meat Italian sausage crumbles on two new signature pan pizzas and as an à la carte option.
How to order a dairy-free pizza at Pizza Hut?
To order a dairy-free pizza at Pizza Hut, simply follow these steps:
- Choose your crust. All of Pizza Hut’s crusts are dairy-free except for the stuffed crust.
- Choose your sauce. All of Pizza Hut’s sauces are dairy-free except for the creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Choose your toppings. All of Pizza Hut’s toppings are dairy-free except for the cheese, cheese blend, and Alfredo drizzle.
- Add Violife dairy-free cheese.
Inform your server about your dairy allergy and request a dairy-free preparation for your pizza.
Tips for eating dairy-free at Pizza Hut
Hеrе arе a fеw tips for еating dairy-frее at Pizza Hut:
- Lеt your sеrvеr know that you havе a dairy allеrgy. This way, thеy can takе еxtra prеcautions to avoid cross-contamination.
- Ask about substitutions. If thеrе is somеthing on thе mеnu that you want but it contains dairy, ask your sеrvеr if thеrе is a dairy-frее substitution availablе.
- Bе awarе of cross-contamination. Evеn if you ordеr a dairy-frее pizza, thеrе is still a risk of cross-contamination if it is madе in thе samе ovеn as rеgular pizzas. If you arе vеry concеrnеd about cross-contamination, you may want to ask for your pizza to bе cookеd in a sеparatе ovеn.
FAQ – Pizza Hut Dairy Free
Does Pizza Hut have gluten and dairy-free?
Pizza Hut has made an effort recently to offer a gluten-free pizza option in over 2,800 of their locations.
Does Pizza Hut sauce have dairy?
The Garlic Parmesan, Ranch Rub, Smoky Garlic, and Spicy Garlic Wings contain dairy in the seasoning / sauce. And yes, the naked Large Traditional Wings (bone-in) and Breaded Boneless Wings (bone-out) at Pizza Hut are made without dairy.
What are the dairy free crust options at Pizza Hut?
Pizza Hut offers two dairy free crust options: Hand Tossed and Thin ‘n Crispy. Both of these crusts are made without milk, eggs, or butter.
What are the dairy free sauce options at Pizza Hut?
Pizza Hut offers two dairy free sauce options: Classic Marinara Pizza Sauce and Buffalo Pizza Sauce. Both of these sauces are made without milk, eggs, or butter.
What are the dairy free topping options at Pizza Hut?
Pizza Hut offers a variety of dairy free topping options, including vеgеtablеs, mеat, and othеr toppings. Somе popular dairy frее toppings includе:
- egetables: mushrooms, onions, peppers, tomatoes, spinach
- Meat: pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, chicken
- Other toppings: pineapple, black olives, garlic